October 7, 2010
E-Marketing Your Practice
Jeni Elliott, B.A., M.A., Ed.M. is an SEO and communications consultant who specializes in helping dentists run their practices and marketing campaigns more efficiently. In “E-Marketing Your Practice” Jeni will discuss strategies for using websites and search engines to recruit new patients and convert existing patients to treatment plan acceptance. After this talk, participants will be able to:
- Compare the effectiveness of Yellow Page advertising and search engine marketing
- Understand changes in Internet use in the past 15 years
- Describe how search engines work
- Identify elements of a highly visible website
- Optimize your website for search engines and patient viewing
- Choose keywords based on the patients you wish to attract
- Write effective web copy for treatment plan acceptance
- Analyze the effectiveness of your existing website
- Set goals and track progress for search engine positioning
- Use E-Newsletters to drive website traffic and involve your patients
If you have questions regarding the content of this talk, feel free to call Jeni at (256) 452-9536 or email jeni <at> dentalgirlfriday <dot> com.
November 10, 2010
Carl Misch in Atlanta – See Speaker Bios for more information
November 11, 2010
Dr. Lawrence Sims, Prosthodontist will be speaking on behalf of Nobel BioCare. The topic is “Utilizing Modern Technology.” See Speaker Bios for information about Dr. Sims.
January 5, 2011
Brainstorming Session I
This session will provide you with a reserved time to discuss, in detail, the challenges of a particular case in your office. Please RSVP regarding the time for your case, as well as a rough outline, by 12:00 noon on January 5th.
January 14, 2011 – Atlanta History Center
Are We Having Fun, Yet? Humor and Peak Performance in the Dental Practice
Bruce Christopher (See our Speaker Bios page for more information)
As practices attempt to achieve their goals, no barriers are more formidable than attitude, self-esteem and team enthusiasm. Therefore, the first aspect of learning effective patient service skills is to develop a staff of highly energized people with a high self-esteem quotient. Self-esteem is the single most important factor influencing our ability to achieve personal & professional success. Studies show that people with a positive attitude get sick less often, have better relationships, and are more successful in their careers. Attitude is contagious and helps create an energized work environment. It is also a powerful skill to have in dealing with difficult patients and/or staff personnel.
This highly interactive session will literally have the audience coming out of their seats by learning how to leap from their procrastinations and crash through their comfort zones. Your practice will learn how to make fears disappear, visualize their goals, work together, move forward, and have fun doing it!
It has been said that there are three kinds of people in the world: those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that say, What Happened?
If you are looking to fire up your team by building individual and group motivation, then this session is for you.
This program will enable you to:
- Manage your mood even in difficult times
- Work with negative people who pull you down
- Increase your performance and productivity
- Learn the origins of negative behavior
- Discover how not to react to reactive people
- Create an energized culture and climate in the office
- Increase your customer service effectiveness
- Understand causes of low self-esteem
- Understand the vital link between self-esteem and performance
- Exceed the expectations of people seeking your services
- Increase the self-esteem and performance levels of team members
- Decrease intra-staff conflict
- Expand the confidence of your staff for increased responsibility, investment and leadership
- Increase skill level in dealing with difficult personality types
- Positively influence the behavior of others
- Create a highly energized environment which fosters fun while promoting performance
- Decrease negative responses to stressful situations
- Increase patient satisfaction
January 13, 2011 – Office of Dr. Phil Parham
Frank Spear DVD
Retaining soft tissue esthetics after extraction can be a major challenge of single tooth implants. Learn effective strategies for achieving optimal appearance with less treatment time and discomfort.
April 13, 2011
Brainstorming Session II
This session will provide you with a reserved time to discuss, in detail, the challenges of a particular case in your office. Please RSVP regarding the time for your case, as well as a rough outline, by 12:00 noon on January 12th.