People who wear dentures often suffer from soreness and rubbing due to loose or ill-fitting dentures. That’s because without the roots of natural teeth to hold your jaw bone in place, the pressure of a full or partial denture causes the bone to dissolve and recede, leaving a weakened jaw bone and sunken facial contours. Bone loss beneath a denture doesn’t just lead to discomfort – you may also experience difficulty chewing, tasting food, speaking or laughing with confidence.
Dental Implants for Comfort, Stability and Health
Implants provide a long-lasting solution for the problems denture wearers face. Dr. Parham’s patients experience:
- Stable, supported dentures firmly anchored to the bone. No more rocking!
- Total comfort from a denture that won’t pinch or rub the gums.
- Enjoyment in eating and tasting food. Since the upper denture doesn’t need suction to hold it in place, the palate is open for you to experience the best part about good food!
- A healthy jaw bone. Since implants act just like the roots of natural teeth, they support the bone and prevent future bone loss.
- Long-term savings of money and time. Since dental implants virtually eliminate bone loss, the need for costly denture relines will be drastically reduced.
- Convenience and cleanliness – no more messy adhesives!
- Confidence and a feeling of youth regained.
With implants supporting your upper or lower denture, you can speak, chew and even laugh with confidence!
Implants are literally changing the way people live.
For added support in just one appointment, we also place temporary mini dental implants to “bridge the gap” while your long-term implants are healing.
Northwest Georgia’s Implant Specialist
Since 1988, Dr. Phil Parham has placed thousands of implants for satisfied patients. Our patients receive the highest level of care and benefit from over 25 years of dental experience and advanced specialty training. Because Dr. Parham provides sedation dentistry, your implants can be placed with virtually no discomfort!
To find out if you are a candidate for dental implants, Call (706) 278-5344 or email to request an appointment. One call can literally change your life!
Want More Information?
If you still have questions, feel free to submit your question for our upcoming video FAQ series where Dr. Parham will answer your question here on our website! If your question is more urgent, please Call (706) 278-5344 and our staff will be happy to assist you.