Reviewing Your Dental Treatment Options
During your course of treatment with a general or cosmetic dentist, you may have questions about the options they are providing you. Dr. Parham can provide you with a knowledgeable, unbiased second opinion to help you make the best decisions for your health. You may need a second opinion if you have any of the following questions:
- Does a tooth really need to be extracted?
- Should I invest additional money in saving a failing tooth?
- Should I get a bridge done that will damage healthy teeth, or are dental implants a better choice?
- Is the recommended dental treatment really necessary?
- Is this procedure going to support my long-term dental health?
Dr. Parham and our whole staff are committed to your wellness – and that includes the future of your dental health. If you’re not sure about choices you have been given and want a second opinion, call (706) 278-5344 for a consultation. We’re happy to help!